Sunday, October 15, 2023

A Fall Hexagon Bundle Card

 One of the on-line exclusives that Stampin' Up! offers is called the Hexagon Bundle.  You can only purchase this on-line, you will not find it in any of our catalogs.  When using this bundle, it is so fun to create a simple card!  All you do is punch and assemble! In my video I used some retired stamps and embellishments because I am waiting for my new products to arrive.  So, I recommended what could be used now.

Here's what you will need:

PAPER

  • Base Card: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Cajun Craze Cardstock
  • Top Layer: 5-1/4" x 4" Early Espresso Cardstock
  • Inside Layer: 5-1/4" x 4"   Basic White
  • Scraps of:
    • Real Red Cardstock
    • Crushed Curry Cardstock
    • Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
    • Old Olive Cardstock
    • Mossy Meadow Cardstock
    • Cajun Craze Cardstock
    • Basic White Cardstock

STAMPS & BUNDLES

  • Hexagon Bundle
  • I had to use a retired stamp set.  I highly recommend the Autumn Leaves Bundle  

INK

  • Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Old Olive Classic Stamp Padin'
  • Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad 
  • Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad

ADHESIVES

  • Multipurpose Liquid Glue
  • Stampin' Seal

EMBELLISHMENTS

  • I used a retired set, I would highly recommend the Adhesive-Backed Sparkle Gems

TOOLS

  • Bone Folder
  • Take Your Pick
  • Paper Snips
  • Paper Trimmer
Thank you for joining me today.  To view the simplicity of making this card, please take a look at my video.  If you wish to purchase any products to make this card, go to my shop, or click on the image(s) below.  Happy Stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...