Saturday, October 14, 2023

Team Challenge--Double Tag Sentiment

Each month my team leader has us take a look at a sketch and then challenges us to come up with our own creation.  We can make it look exactly like the sketch, or, put together our own creative project.  This month we were challenged with this sketch:

It's a double tag to put a sentiment on and then adhere to your card.  The following is my creation:


These are the products used to make this project:
  • Basic Black Cardstock
  • Very Vanilla Cardstock
  • 2-3/8" Circle Punch
  • Decorative Circle Punch
  • Circle Saying Photopolymer Stamp Set
  • (2) 9" strips of the Black and Very Vanilla Large Check 3/8" Ribbon
  • Multipurpose Liquid Glue
  • Take Your Pick Tool

After punching out the circles, I stamped my sentiment on the Very Vanilla piece.  Using the multipurpose glue I adhered the top-left half of the piece to the black circle.  On each end of the circles, I pierced a hole with my Take Your Pick Tool.  Using both strips of the ribbon I pulled the ends through the holes and tied a knot on each end.  Very simple, but I think it looks cute!

Thanks for joining my blog post today!  To see other creative projects, click on the names below and see what my teammates came up with!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Template #6

 This easy card came from Stamping with Amy K.   It's so quick to put together.  You will absolutely love the quick and easy approach! ...