Sunday, October 22, 2023

Christmas Gift Tags

One of my favorite things to make for Christmas is all my gift tags.  I love finding new and creative ways to make them, rather than just sticking a "to and from" on a small card.  Today I'm showing you a gift tag that is made with one of our winter designer series paper sets and a tag topper that makes it unique and fun!  You can watch this video to see how easy this is to make.


Here's what you will need:

PAPER:

  • Base: 4-1/4" x 2" Cardstock (I used Blueberry Bushel)
  • Layer with: 4-1/8" x 2-7/8" Designer Series Paper ( I used Winter Meadow)

STAMPS:

  • Stars At Night Photopolymer Stamp Set

INK:

  • Blueberry Bushel Classic Stampin" Pad

ADHESIVES:

  • Stampin' Seal

EMBELLISHMENTS:

  • 7" of our 3/8" Gold & Vanillas Satin Edged Ribbon

TOOLS:

  • Sparkling Snowflakes Tag Topper Punch
  • Paper Snips
  • Paper Trimmer

Isn't that easy?  You can make a dozen of those in less than 30 minutes!  Again, check out the video to see this easy and fun project!  You can purchase your products by going to my shop or click on the Product(s) below.  Have a great weekend!  Happy Stamping!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...