Saturday, October 28, 2023

Striped Birthday Card

I love to sit down and think about how many different ways I can make a card.  I have made several birthday cards.  I continue to dream about how many different "designs" I can make.  This card is no exception.  


Here's what you will need to make this card:

PAPER

  • Base: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Boho Blue Cardstock
  • Basic White Cardstock: 

    • Inside layer--5-1/4" x 4"
    • (4) strips, 3/4" x 2-5/8"
  • Top Layer: Winter Meadow 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper 3" x 4-14"

Scraps of:

  • Azure Afternoon Cardstock
  • Bubble Bath Cardstock
  • Crushed Curry Cardstock
  • Gorgeous Grape Cardstock
  • Night of Navy

STAMPS & DIES

  • Go To Greetings
  • Sentimental Park Dies (large Flower Die)
  • Stylish Shapes Dies (third and fourth circles)

INK

  • Night of Navy

ADHESIVES

  • Stampin' Seal
  • Multipurpose Liquid Glue
  • Mini Glue Dots
  • Stampin' Dimensionals

EMBELLISHMENTS

  • Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels

TOOLS

  • Bone Folder
  • Take your Pick
  • Paper Snips
  • Paper Trimmer
  • Mini Cut & Emboss Machine

You can watch the video to see how this card is made.  After I had done the video, I added one more strip, using the Holographic Trio Paper.  I cut a 1/4" strip to lay between the top layer and the strips.  I think it gives it a more complete, and finished look.  Don't you?  If you wish to purchase any of the products used in today's session, please stop at my shop, or click on the product(s) below.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...