Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Perennial Lavendar Suite

If you like purple and or perennials, you will like this suite.  Our Perennial Lavender suite can be found on pages 22-23 of our Jan-Apr 2024 Mini Catalog.  I decided to make a sympathy card with this suite.  Check out my video to see what creation I came up with.  



January's Paper Pumpkin was also designed with this suite, so you can coordinate one with the other! I hope to do that soon.  For now, this is what you will need:

PAPER

  • Blackberry Bliss 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" card base
  • Basic White 5-1/4" x 4" Inside Layer
  • Perennial Lavendar 12" x12" Designer Series Paper
  • Scraps of paper for die cuts:
    • Highland Heather 
    • Gorgeous Grape
    • Shaded Spruce

INK

  • Fresh Freesia Classic Stampin Pad
  • Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin Pad

STAMPS & DIES

  • Painted Lavender Photopolymer Stamp Set
  • Painted Lavender Dies
  • Perennial Postage Cling Stamp Set
  • Perennial Postage Dies

EMBELLISHMENTS

  • Pretty Peacock & Gold 3/8" Metallic Ribbon
  • Purple Fine Shimmer Gems
  • Paper Butterfly Accents

ADHESIVES

  • Multipurpose Liquid Glue
  • Stampin Dimensionals

TOOLS

  • Bone Folder
  • Take Your Pick Tool
  • Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine
Thank you so much for joining me today.  To purchase any of these products be sure to go to my shop or click on the product(s) below.  Happy Stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...