Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Crafting With You!

Today I wanted to talk about the Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine and how effective it is when making a card. Take a look at my video to see all of the things that can be done, and how the machine works.  For any products, you can go to my shop or click on any of the pictures below.  Thanks for joining me today, and happy stamping!


Here's what you will need:

PAPER

  • Basic Black 5-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
  • Basic White 
  • 5-14" X 4" for the inside
  • 3-3/4" by 5" for the outside
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Scraps of white, pecan pie and other various colors

STAMPS AND DIES

  • Crafting With You Bundle
  • Perennial Postage Dies

INK

  • Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
  • Early Espresso Stampin' Pad
  • Pecan Pie Stampin' Pad

ADHESIVES

  • Stampin' Seal
  • Mini Glue Dots

TOOLS

  • Bone Folder
  • Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...