Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Easter Lilies Gift Card Holder Card

Can you believe it?  It's almost Easter!  I love a good Easter card and today is no exception.  I had a friend call me yesterday and asked me to make a card that had a gift card holder in it.  I combined the two--gift card holder card with an Easter theme. You can see how this beauty is made by watching my video.  Any interest in purchasing products can be done by going to my shop or clicking on the image(s) below.  Thanks for joining me today!  I want to wish each and every one of you a Happy Easter and Happy Stamping!


Here's what you will need:

PAPER

  • Gorgeous Grape
    • Base: 4-1/4" X 5-1/2" 
    • Top Layer 4-1/4" X 3-1/4"
  • Highland Heather
    • Mat 4"X 5-1/4"
    • Card Holder 2-5/8" XC 4-1/4" 
  • Basic White 10-1/2" X4-3/4", scored at 3-1/2" and 7"
  • Basic White Medium Envelopes

STAMPS & DIES

  • Easter Lilies Bundle

INK

  • Basic Embossing Powders--NO LONGER AVAILABLE
    • Metallic Embossing Powders are available--Gold, Silver, Bronze
  • Versa Mark Pad
  • Highland Heather Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Fresh Freesia Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin' Pad

ADHESIVES

  • Multipurpose Liquid Glue
  • Stampin' Dimensionals

EMBELLISHMENTS

  • Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels

TOOLS

  • Small Grid Paper
  • Bone Folder
  • Take Your Pick
  • Blending Brushes
  • Silicone Mat
  • Embossing Additions Tool Kit
  • Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...