Monday, September 20, 2021

Gift Tag Card

 One of the challenges that was given to us as part of our team challenge was a sketch inspiration.  It was regarding the use of a gift tag, and how to make that into a card.  I made a fall card using Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper, (found on pages 10-11 of our 2021-2022 Annual Catalog) and Cinnamon Cider Ribbon.  The colors used for this card were Merry Merlot, Cinnamon Cider, Bumble Bee, and Old Olive. I also used the Pretty Pumpkins stamp set and the Detailed Pumpkins dies.  I made the tag using the Tailor Made Tags die set.

The card base was 5-1/2" X 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" (or folded in half)

The Olive Green Background Designer Series Paper measures 5-1/4" by 4".

I used the largest Tag from the die set and one of the printed patterns from Beauty of the Earth.  I wrapped the ribbon around the back of the olive green background, tacking it in place.  I put one end of the ribbon through the back of the hole, of the tag, and tied the two ends into a bow.  I then placed the tag at an angle.

I cut out the pumpkin (bumblebee cardstock) and leaf (old olive cardstock) from the Detailed Pumpkins dies and the sentiment used is from the Pretty Pumpkins stamp set.  

The card was really easy to make and it made a beautiful fall card!  I hope you like it as much as I did making it!  See it here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...