Friday, November 5, 2021

This month, my team challenge is to do a Baker's Dozen (13) different Christmas cards--that's different layouts.  I can choose anything I want to do.  My first card shows the great use of Designer Series Paper.

Using the Whimsy And Wonder DSP I cut images out and used pieces as backgrounds.  I used the Misty Moonlight ink pad and a stamp from the Poinsettia Petals stamp set for my sentiment.  I chose to take a star from our cute starts Adhesive-Backed Sequins to top the tree.  

It's easy to do once you have your layout decided.  You just put everything into place!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...