Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Hues of Happiness!

 I love a good fun fold card!  And if you do too, you will want to learn all about this one!  It's a simple card to make, but you need to pay close attention when you are making your cuts.  In this card you have two flaps that fold in making it not only fun, but beautiful!  Here's what you'll need:

  • Card Base is 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" scored at 4-1/4" on the portrait side and 5-1/2" on the landscape side, so it has four boxes.  



  • You will need (2) 5-1/4" x 4" designer series paper, use one of a simpler DSP or a plain color of cardstock, and one piece should be a busier DSP. You will cut these in half from corner to corner depending upon how you want the lay on your card.
  • You will also need a white piece of 5-1/2" x 4" for the inside of the card and a white piece of scrap for your sentiment.  
  • Snips, Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, and embellishments of your choice.
Again, the folds flip out and up to reveal you message inside!  It was so much fun to make! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. 




Because some of what is shown are products from our new Annual Catalog, you will not be able to purchase any of it until May 3rd.  You can begin to start your wish list though!

To learn more of how to make this card, you can check out my Tickled Tuesday - Hues of Happiness Video on my You Tube Channel.

Thanks for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...