Sunday, June 26, 2022

Light the Candles!

This "Light the Candles" birthday kit will light up anyone's face!  8 cards and envelopes, 4 of each design.  This kit contains an instruction sheet and all the trimmings you need to put these cards together.  What is unique about this kit is the cards have a base layer and then a punched out "cover" that sits on top of the base layer, adding some dimension to each card.  The candles are lit with their own adhesive backed jewels!  Catch my video to see what I am talking about.

You can only order this kit online, you will not find it in any catalog, so go to my shop to get yours today!



































Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...