Sunday, June 4, 2023

6" x 6" One Sheet Wonder

Many times, I sit down and try to figure out what I can do with all the Designer Series Paper (DSP) that I. have. 

Recently I was watching Jackie Bolhuis' video, (another demonstrator).  She showed how to get two cards out of a 6" x 6" sheet of DSP.  I decided to show you some of my cards and cased Jackie's demonstration.  They were so simple to make and a lot of fun.  It hardly took any time at all!  Here's what you will need to make your own:


PAPER
Choose a sheet of 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper.  I used Hello Irresistible! 
You will cut this sheet accordingly:
  • 4" X 5-1/4"
  • 1-1/2" X 5-1/2" 
  • (2) 1/2" pieces:
    • 1/2" x 4"
    • 1/2" x 5-1/4"
Choose a color of cardstock that will coordinate with your Designer Series Paper. In this demonstration, I used Pretty Peacock. 8-1/2" x 11" Hold the paper in the landscape position.  Cut at 5-1/2".  You will now have your two base cards. Also cut a 1-3/4" by 5-1/2" strip if the same color as your cardstock.
  • (2) 5-1/4" x 4" Basic White (Inside layers)

INK
Coordinating Color(s) I used Pebbled Path 

EMBELLISHMENTS & DIE CUTS
  • Pebbled Path 3/8" Ribbon or a color coordinating color for your cards
  • Linen Thread or Twine
  • Iridescent Basic Pearls Jewels
  • Stylish Shapes Dies
  • Tailor Made Tags Dies 

ADHESIVES
  • Stampin' Seal
  • Stampin' Dimensionals

TOOLS
Bone Folder
Take You Pick
Paper Snips
Paper Trimmer
Mini Stamp & Emboss Machine

After gathering your materials and cutting your papers, go back to the video and craft along with me!  Should you wish to purchase any of the products you can go to my shop:or click on the product(s) below and you will be able to place your order.  Thanks for visiting today!  Happy Stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template #6

 This easy card came from Stamping with Amy K.   It's so quick to put together.  You will absolutely love the quick and easy approach! ...