Saturday, September 23, 2023

Easy Peasy Christmas Wish!

Some of you are probably thinking it's too early to be making Christmas cards.  Well, in my home, in the month of October, I spend time watching football and making around 35 Christmas cards each year.  Since October is only 2 weeks away, guess what's on my mind?  

Many of you are in the spirit of Halloween and that's fine.  But some of you will be thinking Christmas before too long and I want to give you some ideas to help you get started with your stamping.  Today's blog is no exception.  This card is as simple as they come.  That's why I call it an "Easy Peasy Christmas Wish!

Here's what you will need:

PAPER

  • Base Card:  Cherry Cobbler 5-1/2" x 8-1/2 ", scored at 4-1/4"
  • Inside Layer: Basic White 5-1/4" X 4"
  • Top Layer:  Joyful 12' X 12" Designer Series Paper cut at 5-1/4" x 4"

STAMPS AND DIES

  • Stars at Night Photopolymer Stamp Set
  • Stylish Shapes Dies

INK

  • Shaded Spruce Classic Ink Pad
  • VersaMark Pad
  • Real Red Stampin' Blends Combo
  • Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends Combo

EMBELLISHMENTS

  • Gold & Vanilla 3/8" Satin Edged Ribbon
  • Adhesive-Backed Glitter Sequins
  • Basic Embossing Powders

ADHESIVES

  • Stampin' Seal

TOOLS

  • Bone Folder
  • Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine
  • Paper Trimmer
  • Paper Snips
  • Embossing Additions Tool Kit
  • Heat Tool
You can visit my video to see exactly how the card is put together. You can purchase your products today by going to my shop or click on the desired products below.  Thanks for joining me today, have a great weekend, and happy stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...