Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Excellent Eggs

Spring is an exciting time for me.  In fact, it's my favorite season.  I love to watch everything grow and come to life!  The card today is partly monochromatic.  Watch the video to understand how a card like that is made.  It's easy and a lot of fun to do!


PAPER

  • Pretty Peacock 5-1/2" X 8-1/2"
  • Basic White 5-1/4" X 4"
  • Scraps of:
    • Highland Heather
    • Bubble Bath
    • Lemon Lime Twist
    • Pecan Pie

STAMPS & DIES

  • Excellent Eggs Bundle

INK

  • Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
  • Highland Heather Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Pecan Pie Classic Stampin' Pad

EMBELLISHMENTS

  • Tinsel Gems - Three Pack

ADHESIVES

  • Stampin' Seal
  • Stampin Dimensionals

TOOLS

  • Bone Folder
  • Take Your Pick
  • Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

To purchase any products you can go to my shop or click on any of the product(s) below.  Have a great Easter, and Happy Stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...